Chocolate chia seed pudding recipe

I have been complaining my "weight problem" to my wife for a few months. I've been doing hot yoga 7 classes a week for about 2 years now, and started running about 6 months ago, usually go about 10k sometimes longer on the weekend runs. In the beginning of the 2014 I was 145lbs (I'm 5' 8"), after the running begins it dropped to 135lbs.

I calculate that the hot yoga class burn about 1000 calories per class, and running 10k burns about 800 calories. So I'm hungry all the time and wants to eat!

After some research she came up with recipe of this pudding with chia seeds, chocolate, fruits and milk. Per serving it contains approximately 540 cal, 24g protein and 19g fiber.

You can find the recipe here:
http://www.crunchyandflow.com/...e-chia-seed-pudding/

Reactions: Hobbit and Sid
Shut it! I'm 5'8" and to get to 145 would be my fighting weight. If i were a pro fighter. Damn, no smiley faces i can add with my ipad. :(

Shut it! I'm 5'8" and to get to 145 would be my fighting weight. If i were a pro fighter. Damn, no smiley faces i can add with my ipad. :(

His ipad probably forces capitalization, or he must be practicing up for the chiropractic world.

Reactions: dutchie53
It is also a symptom of adrenal fatigue, which can be caused by too much physical stress to the body (even good stress like exercise).

Reactions: migangelo