Check out the pictures from our BRS Stone Mountain meetup_061310

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
wth? I swear I just

wth? I swear I just posted.

Looks like a great turnout of you Georgia barefooters, looks like the perfect day for a meetup run.

Zumba I thought my mind was

Zumba I thought my mind was going sooner in the day than usual myself. I posted something on this earlier and it apparently disapeared.

Where are the photos of the beer rewards after the run? Looks like a good time was had by all!

whew, so it's confirmed that

whew, so it's confirmed that we are not all losing our minds...or maybe it's all the beer we were drinking in celebration of the Georgia meetup. :party:

Mass hysteria, I tell ya,

Mass hysteria, I tell ya, mass hysteria.

After the run, hike & climb, nine of us went to Miss Katie's Sideboard Restaurant for southern home cooking. YUM! They serve platters of fried pickles (THE ABSOLUTE BEST!), sweet potato fries, and onion rings (although they're not round) as appetizers, and they don't charge for that. They throw fresh hot rolls at you, and you have to catch them. It's a really nice place, and they're open on Thanksgiving.

Mass hysteria, I tell ya,

Mass hysteria, I tell ya, mass hysteria.

After the run, hike & climb, nine of us went to Miss Katie's Sideboard Restaurant for southern home cooking. YUM! They serve platters of fried pickles (THE ABSOLUTE BEST!), sweet potato fries, and onion rings (although they're not round) as appetizers, and they don't charge for that. They throw fresh hot rolls at you, and you have to catch them. It's a really nice place, and they're open on Thanksgiving.