Chased by a dog - Video

Got some funny footage today on the trail. When shooting some barefoot downhill running technique, the camera also captured a dog blasting down after me who just happened to be there at the right moment :D
It missed the camera by a whisker.
Looks like I still have a long way to go to get even close to those four-legged canines speeds.

(watch in HD)

He has on a collar and some tags. Do you know whose dog it is? :alien:

Hahaha great! :)

dogs are more relaxed cuz they don't wear shoes.

Dan, post the other video of leif erickson. show how lovely the road is.

you may have to go capture some of the "better" spots to give everyone a taste of some great gravel roads.

Great bit of editing in the second half showing yourself and dog running to give a comparison of speed. Have you noticed that animals seem to get more excited when they see a human running barefoot? I enjoy sneaking up on them. A did it to a cat the other day and there was a look of shock when the poor cat realised I was almost on top of her (he) and it bolted up onto the fence.

Neil

Have you noticed that animals seem to get more excited when they see a human running barefoot?Neil

Yes Neil, I have noticed. When running barefoot and shirtless on the trail dogs usually start chasing me. I have been thinking it was just me being weird but now you are telling me the same ...there may be something to it.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test