Please vote for your favorite "Official" BRS Logo Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BRS Logo COLOR Contest - Expires Noon on Wednesday, April 4, 2012!

Okay, since we have had several requests for color choices, Nathan, the winner of the Official BRS Logo Contest, was kind enough to put some together that you all have been asking to see.

We will choose an "Official" color for our BRS logo, and those colors will be, hopefully, incorporated into the site's look as well.

There are seven choices to choose from, which is plenty. :)

Please also keep in mind the many other logo variations Nathan created for the Official BRS Logo Contest, as he will be creating accompanying artwork to go with the winning color selection.

The remaining color choices, those that do not win, can be made available to you to print tee shirts from the store as well, so if you have a color combo you would like to see in the store that is not the "official" winning color combo, so you can purchase a shirt or other item, please just email me at [email protected].

We will let this contest run until Noon on Wednesday, April 4, 2012.

Let the voting begin!

1.)
BRS Logo 1 (black & red)_rsz.jpg

2.)
BRS Logo 2 (blue & red)_rsz.jpg

3.)
BRS Logo 3 (blue & orange)_rsz.jpg

4.)
BRS Logo 4 (black & orange)_rsz.jpg

5.)
BRS Logo 5 (black & green)_rsz.jpg

6.)
BRS Logo 6 (black & green)_rsz.jpg

7.)
BRS Logo 7 (brown & green)_rsz.jpg

Reactions: inbetweenmytoes
No pink and yellow for an official color, but we may be able to get one in the store for you, if that's what you want. I'm thinking I might want a pink and yellow one...since I'm a girl and all. ;)

Yes, Nathan just caught that too, so I just fixed that, David. Thanks!

No pink & yellow...

=P
Sorry, Andy. The yellow was a little too hard to see against a white background... on a black t-shirt thou, you and TJ could have a pretty fancy top. Maybe a dark pink/light pink combo for breast cancer awareness sometime in the future.

We have a winner! Dark Blue & Dark Green! Thanks to all who voted. Now let's get on with gettin' on!

So should have been brown and pea green (missed the vote cutoff by 45 mins).

No, it wouldn't be appropriate. 5 won, 7 did not. My color choice didn't win either, but I will go with what the majority of those who voted and won want.

No, it wouldn't be appropriate. 5 won, 7 did not. My color choice didn't win either, but I will go with what the majority of those who voted and won want.

I'm sorry TJ. I didn't mean to upset you, and for the record neither 5 or 7 won my vote either. However, neither 39% nor 30% is a majority. Majority, by definition, is greater than 50%.

is that the color for the website only? i want a t shirt in brown and green. oh, with a logo or quote on the back.

i think my fav is
"no pain is my gain"

is that the color for the website only? i want a t shirt in brown and green. oh, with a logo or quote on the back.

i think my fav is
"no pain is my gain"
The colors are for the t-shirts and then they are going to change the website colors to match. That's a good idea about the quotes... we could probably get them custom made if we wanted, with our favorite quote/quotes on the back.

Thanks for your suggestions, Andy. Blue and green are our "official" colors. The site will reflect that as well.

It's too much trouble to add so many color combo choices to the store then manage that merchandise. It would be nice if Zazzle could allow us to have as many designs we can upload, then the member can choose which of those designs and color choices they want along with the shirt they want and have it made, but it doesn't work like that. I don't know of any of the online stores that are setup that way. And Zazzle is the most affordable online store that offers tech shirts out of the two available; the other online stores don't offer tech shirts. It takes quite a lot of time just to create a set of merchandise for one color combo, so you can imagine how time-consuming it would be to create merchandise for every possible combination of colors and designs out there in hopes that someone will want to purchase just one of those items in that color combo.

I did add this note to the top before the contest began: The remaining color choices, those that do not win, can be made available to you to print tee shirts from the store as well, so if you have a color combo you would like to see in the store that is not the "official" winning color combo, so you can purchase a shirt or other item, please just email me at [email protected].

We would take this as a pre-order to the store's order and have it setup for you.

Nathan and I talked about creating a catalog last week that would have all these choices available, then the member could choose what shirt/product they want, what color choice, what design, and we would create that one item in the store, advise the member that it is available to them to purchase, then they would go online and place their order. Of course, the standard merchandise would be available in the store without having to contact us first.

I hope you all understand. We just found someone to take on the management of the store, so we don't want to chase her away when she hasn't even started yet.