Born to Run the Movie 2014

Found this on Twitter last night ....

NakedTourLogo1_normal.jpg
ChristopherMcDougall (@McDougallChris)
27/01/2015 11:53 pm

All right, all right, all right: word has it that someone special just committed for a film version of Born to Run. More to come..

Exciting!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Found this on Twitter last night ....

NakedTourLogo1_normal.jpg
ChristopherMcDougall (@McDougallChris)
27/01/2015 11:53 pm

All right, all right, all right: word has it that someone special just committed for a film version of Born to Run. More to come..

Exciting!
I really hope so! And I really hope that they leave the barefoot science in it.

:barefoot: !!!!Matthew McConaughey!!!! :barefoot:

If Matthew McConaughey is in it, my wife will want to go see it with me. She says it's like watching me on screen. Okay....so she hasn't really *said* that, but I'm pretty sure that's what she thinks.

Is that TJ drooling all over this post already? ;)
Not really. I don't think he's as hot as everyone else does. I just think it's mega cool that a cool dude is going to star in this film. I think Matthew does a little barefoot running too. He did a lot of barefoot running in that movie with Kate Hudson, Fool's Gold.

More...

Matthew McConaughey Signs On for 'Born to Run' Adaptation
Runner's World Newswire
Born to Run is also credited with spurring the barefoot running movement. McConaughey has been known to slim down—he dropped 21 pounds for ...
Matthew McConaughey will soon be Born To Run - Flickering Myth (blog)
Matthew McConaughey to lead in Born to Run adaptation - Canadian Running Magazine (blog)
Matthew McConaughey Finds His Next Out-of-the-Box Role - Wall St. Cheat Sheet
McConaughey to play barefoot runner - Daily Mail
Matthew McConaughey is Born To Run - Belfast Telegraph
'Born to Run': McConaughey stars in local's movie - Philly.com (blog)

LOL. Trust the Daily Mail to get it wrong. I very much doubt that Mr McConaughey is down for the role of Barefoot Ted :)

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
LOL. Trust the Daily Mail to get it wrong. I very much doubt that Mr McConaughey is down for the role of Barefoot Ted :)
He'd have to shave his head! Ha!