Biggest group runs, etc.

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by jldeleon, Jun 2, 2014.

1. jldeleon Chapter Presidents
    1. Oregon
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    What races/obstacle courses would you guy say are an absolute must for us to run?

I would say Warrior Dash, Run Like Hell, and Jingle Bell Run. I "used" to say Shamrock, but, I don't know...

Nick and Mike, wasn't it crazy crowded? The worst part is, you can't even fricking find all your friends to run with.

2. NickW Guest

There's a lot of people at most races Jen. Trail races would be the smaller ones that are easier to find all your buddies. Shamrock run I ran by myself this year and probably couldn't have found anyone if I tried. Warrior Dash I barely found Mike and Dan before the race. Jingle Bell Run is wicked busy too.
  3. paraganek Barefooters
    1. Oregon
    2. Czech & Slovak...

Message Count:
    My picks:
    Run Like Hell, Race the Reaper, Wildwood Half Marathon, X-Dog Havoc at the Hideout, Jingle Bell.

jldeleon and NickW like this.
  4. Bidimus Chapter Presidents
    1. Oregon

Message Count:
    Ragnar has eaten up most of my budget for this year. At this point I have no races or tournaments planed other than Jingle Bell which I'll be starting up Team Geek Feet again. It's become a tradition for me. I suspect that will be it for me this year. That said I plan to be marathon ready for next year. :)
    jldeleon and NickW like this.