Barefoot Running Step by Step (kindle) New Year's day SALE $2.99!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
KenBob\'sChristmasNewsletter.png

Cathy, Ken Bob, Herman, and Aqua's annual Newzletter 2014

Happy Holidays!

Barefoot Running Step by Step (kindle) New Year's day SALE $2.99!

In January, Ken Bob began building a T.A.R.D.I.S. (Time And Relative Dimension In Space machine - it's the mode of transport for Time Lords, like Doctor Who, who is the "last of the time lords" - with some exceptions - spoilers!).

Cathy has been coaching fitness boot camp at Dragonboat practices with her team, Deaf DAWN since 2013. Plus she and her team competed at Dragonboat race, Stadium, Long Beach in April and July.

Psycho Herman (our dog, PsychoHerman.com) started getting old and lethargic a few years ago, when many of his contemporaries were getting old and passing away. He decided he didn't like getting old, so he is now getting young-ish. Of course it may have been the anti-biotic the doctor (not Doctor Who) gave him for a parasite he got from ticks one summer road trip back east (not Lyme disease).

Cathy has been teaching yoga since she graduated yoga teaching certification in 2013. Also, she earned her certification for SUP yoga teaching last April. SUP is Stand Up Paddleboard.

Occasionally we babysit Herman and Aqua's friends, Stuey and Lebowski, and they all get along pretty well ... most of the time.

Sometime around March, Ken Bob completed building (mostly) the T.A.R.D.I.S. (except for the flashing blue light on top, and the whooshing sound the T.A.R.D.I.S. makes when taking off or landing)

While running fast down a steep hill that had uneven terrain Ken Bob twisted his ankle and cracked the small metatarsal. Luckily, it was the last day in May, and Ken Bob is off work June and July, and we had no travel plans last summer. It was the "perfect" time to break a foot. It seems to be a pretty common injury. Many of the people he meets, say they broke the same bone - most while wearing shoes. Anyway, it's mostly all healed up, except for the occasional ache or twinge during cold (you know when it's in the low-50s).

In September Ken Bob finally built and installed the flashing blue light on the top of the T.A.R.D.I.S. (still no whooshing sound).

Ken Bob still holds regular barefoot runs, and sometimes people show up, even from other parts of the country, and world. Usually it's just Bernard our neighbor across the street. When nobody shows up Herman gets a longer walk/run for the evening.

Fun.BarefootRunning.com

Our 2015 Tour begins in mid-July

Tour.PsychoHerman.com

More Newz: Newz.PsychoHerman.com