Barefoot Runners near Delaware wanted for research

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Ah, we're such guinea pigs, aren't we?

This fresh from Ken Bob's site:

Barefoot Runners near Delaware wanted for research

Dr. Irene Davis is looking for individuals who run barefoot in the Delaware region for a study. contact: [email protected]

I am in, got my acceptance

I am in, got my acceptance letter for the study today.

We are guinea pigs

Yeah, Mr. Guinea Pig!  Let us

Yeah, Mr. Guinea Pig! Let us know how it goes.

Here is all I know right now.

Here is all I know right now. I guess the survey might let me know more.

Dear Scott

Congratulations, you meet the criteria for this running study and we would like to invite you to participate in our study. Please follow the link below and answer the questions on each page. You will receive a reminder email each month with a link to enter monthly information. Please keep in mind that for successful completion of this study you must fill out each monthly entry in a timely manner or else you may be removed from the study and no longer eligible to be entered into the raffle.

Oooh, Okay.  Guinea Pigs are

Oooh, Okay. Guinea Pigs are eligible to be entered into a raffle. Does that mean if my raffle ticket is drawn, I get you? Hee.

LOL, I am the prize? That

LOL, I am the prize? That what I am hearing?

Well I filled out the questionnaire about my running history, all the injuries I could think of and whether they were before, during or after BF transition. That took me about 45 minutes and I thought great, on with my day. Then the email arrives to update for the past months running, then I had to start thinking all over again. Brain Hurts!

When I wrote the months mileage down I though, Crap, I am a wimp, I need to go run so out the door I went for 5 miles BF. It was a decent run but my legs were tired. I did an hour of P90x Yoga and P90x ab Ripper last night. I was baked before I got in the oven.

Ha!  This barefoot Guinea Pig

Ha! This barefoot Guinea Pig project seems like work. Maybe they can get you one of those wheels to put in your cage, er, I mean oven. Hee. (Teasing, of course!)

I signed up for this at Ken

I signed up for this at Ken Bob's clinic last week. I just got the initial e-mail to see if I qualify yesterday. Several months ago I was actually going to go up to UofD to be a real guinea pig but life got in the way. I hope I qualify!

If you qualify, I'm sure you

If you qualify, I'm sure you will make a good guinea pig, Ram.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts