Barefoot Music Festival 5K - Alford, FL

Awesome!  Thank you for

Awesome! Thank you for sharing that here, Sherri. This is their Inaugural event, wonderful. Can you write a report for us on this race, should you run it? Will you run it barefoot or in VFFs? Can you provide a rating as well? (See our Race/Trail Reviews tab above after the event.)

In addition, we will hold a "barefoot" running award division! Runners who wish to run the race barefoot or in Vibram Five Fingers, will compete for an additional award in that division. A special award will be given to the overall male and overall female "barefoot" runner.

Strangely enough, I have to

Strangely enough, I have to choose between two races that day. This one is about 2 hours from me. The other is being organized by my supervisor at work as a fundraiser for church camp for kids. It's here locally. I imagine I will do the local race to support my supervisor. If I do this one, I will definitely write it up. Either way, I am going to try to make these my first barefoot races. I will take my VFFs just in case I need them.

Sherri

Well let us know.  Even if

Well let us know. Even if you don't attend the BFR event, we appreciate this heads up, so we can keep an eye on it.