Barefoot Ken Bob Clinic

Jimmy Hart wrote: i could

Jimmy Hart said:
i could never grow facial hair like that TJ! not even if i wanted to. still i did feel slightly important having defer questions to me. i'm always game to answer some questions but did not expect to be doing so with the legend standing right next to me.

Well, did you.... touch... the beard? :shy:

From reading his blog and other things from him online, I've never gotten the impression that he anything but a humble human who, like you indicated earlier, was at the right place at the right time. He defers to more expert opinions on his blog all the time. So, feel honored, Jimmy :)

We need a KenBob smiley! Davie is just not the same, and besides, he's taken :davie:

Yes, but add some long hair

Yes, but add some long hair to him too, Mrs. :davie:.

That's just KB being humble. He truly is the master of this craft. There is no one (in America) I know of who understands the art of running barefoot more than he does. His understanding of barefoot running is equivalent to the Dog Whisperer's (Cesar Millan) understanding of dogs.

Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ said:
His understanding of barefoot running is equivalent to the Dog Whisperer's (Cesar Millan) understanding of dogs.

He's the Sole Whisperer.

I can't take credit for making that smiley-- that's beyond my tech-abilities. I just found it on the google.

you guys are definitely

you guys are definitely right that he is the best. it was very matter of fact for him. he explained it in a way to where when he finished talking or demonstrating he would just kind of look at the crowd like "you came out for this? it's so simple". yet he was very kind about it and answered any and all questions that came his way, even if he'd already answered them earlier in his talk. i was impressed with him.

The Sole Whisperer!  I will

The Sole Whisperer! I will have to tell him that one. Hysterical. He will absolutely love it.

Another thing he will love...Tyler's graphic. Man, I'm cracking up. Did you make the legs move like that yourself? I will forward it to him.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test