Barefoot in UTAH

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by rik, Jul 11, 2014.

1. rik Barefooters
    1. Utah

Message Count:
    Bare foot runners,
    Near UTAH we need to have our 2nd annual barefoot meet and greet. Lunch and learn, Run and Burn, Dine and Dash. I am proposing a Saturday morning or any day during the week after work. I would like to also get your favorite locations for some runs. Legacy Trail, paved. Sugar House Park, or your neighborhood. Let me know what you think. Every one is welcome shod or not beginner or advanced. Lets make it happen
    Thanks, Rick Turner Chapter President.
    Barefoot TJ and paulbeales like this.
  2. rik Barefooters
    1. Utah

Message Count:
    72 of you viewed it, and no response ! can I defect from my chapter for a month of so ? ;^(
  3. rickwhitelaw Barefooters
    1. Utah

Message Count:
    Keep trying rik. Someday we will have a few more barefoot runners in Utah.

rik likes this.
  4. rik Barefooters
    1. Utah

Message Count:
    how are you Rick?
  5. rickwhitelaw Barefooters
    1. Utah

Message Count:
    Doing great. We had a trip up North to help my son get back into college mode and I thought about calling you. We had a tight schedule, but I did manage some barefoot miles in Logan and then on the way home some shod miles in Corner Canyon while the wife was at IKEA. Some of those trails could be done barefoot. Give me a call if you are ever down this way.

6. ljones3 Barefooters

Message Count:
    I've got such a varied schedule that I was going to let other people suggest the time and then I was going to try to make it if I could. I'd try to make it if I could. There's a guy that I go barefoot running with on occasion up here in Ogden and I could probably get him to come as well. We've got a great walking/running trail up here as well if anyone's interested in coming up this way.
    Barefoot TJ and paulbeales like this.