Arch nemesis

Wait a minute, last time we compared, I was at 700 and you were at 1000--just a 300-message advantage. But now you've opened up an almost insurmountable lead of 1100 messages--2433 to 1324 (ok, 1325 with this post). How is it that I'm gaining on you? I feel as though I'm falling hopelessly behind, especially now that I've stopped playing the word association game. What to do?

It's not as important how many posts one has made, rather, it's important how many months they have been a member compared to the number of posts they have made.

Are you spying on me?
If you look carefuly , the thousands of posts on the other place are from several years and you have 1327 post in JUST one year!!:p
ooh, now I feel creepy :eek: . I was over there (a public forum mind you) last week. I wanted to check out any threads on cadence, came across your avatar, which I couldn't help noticing, since it's the same as here, and saw that you were up around 4000 posts. 4000 divided by three years, hmmn, that's 1333 per year, about the same as my one-year total. Which is not to say your posts have been as inane as mine, just saying . . .

"He was sitting on the edge of the driveway, and he had the shirt over his face and trying to fight off the bees," said Ruckel. "Basically, his hand was over his face with the bees covering his arms and his shirt. As I was right next to him, all the bees started trying to sting me through the windshield of my car."

Stung him through the windshield? Those are some really nasty bees!

"He was sitting on the edge of the driveway, and he had the shirt over his face and trying to fight off the bees," said Ruckel. "Basically, his hand was over his face with the bees covering his arms and his shirt. As I was right next to him, all the bees started trying to sting me through the windshield of my car."

Stung him through the windshield? Those are some really nasty bees!

or a really cheap windshield!!! :D

Reactions: jldeleon