Anyone want to put on a barefoot race?

thenakedfoot

Barefooters
Aug 10, 2010
Hey everyone,
Scott Jones here, former chapter prez for the Colorado chapter and also founder ofThe Naked Foot 5K run series.

We took a hiatus for the year from the NF5K but with the Born to Run movie coming out in 2014 we are starting to plan our national barefoot runs again.
We wanted to reach out to all chapter presidents to let them know that we've structured things a little differently this year and are actually licensing out our events in 2014 so that local chapter presidents can put on an NF5K in their area.
We already have several affiliates lined up for other events we produce and most of them are using the events as fundraisers for their chapter or a local charity they believe in.
Here is a link to view a PDF of our affiliate packet that has more information (there is info about all our events in there so just ignore the other ones : )

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6n8gseypc1wvas0/a3.pdf

I think we all have the same goal of getting people of all ages and ability levels running for the love of running (hopefully barefoot or minimalist).

Let me know if you'd like to learn more, my personal email address is:[email protected]

Thanks!

Scott

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts