ANOTHER BAREFOOT/MR MEETUP?!!?

snowshoe_hare

Barefooters
Apr 4, 2010
http://northcountrytrailrun.mirunning.com/

This is a great trail run... half-marathon, marathon, and 50 mile ultra races...

August 28th at the Big M Trails, Manistee, MI

Join Jason, jcscott87, sole_foot, myself, and a handful of other barefoot/minimalist runners for this great event!!!

HURRY IT"S ALMOST FULL!!!

If you can write a race

If you can write a race report and capture some good shots, we'd like to share it on our news page.

YES!  We will have LOADS of

YES! We will have LOADS of great stories to share...!!!

We'll make sure we get some pictures and maybe some video too...

OH, a couple of Special guests will be at the NCTR too:

Bart Yasso, Runner's World's, "Major of Running" and Patrick Rizzo to speak at this years race. Pat was the 3rd place American in Boston and 2nd place American in the Chicago Marathons in 2009.

Did I mention OUR FAMOUS barefoot runner, Last Place Jason, will be there too! ;o) [I am quite positive he WILL NOT be last place at the North Country Trail Run 50.]

Dude, tell me all you guys

Dude, tell me all you guys are signed up, Jason...............?!!?!?

Sending you an email about beer, chili, and trail running next week (tues or weds?)...

Spread the word, eh!?!?

beer, chili, and trail

beer, chili, and trail running - now that's a good combination.

Oh yeah! Had to post it

Oh yeah!

Had to post it here too:

Prequel to Persevere in da Preserve[a 31 mile+ long run event is scheduled for Sat. July 10th] What: 5-8 mile trail run through Buck Creek and Palmer Park Preserve from Andy Grosvenor's House (aka snowshoe_hare) When: Weds.. June 16th, 6:30pm Where: 1760 41st Street SW, Wyoming, MI 49519 Who: You, barefoot runners, minimalist runners, or those interested in either BFR or MR. Why: Because we get to... To Bring: Potluck-Style Event, please bring either food or drink to share. {I will have a big pot of chili; with noodles to add; water, juice, iskiate, beer, and wine to drink;... Ideas to add: appetizers, desserts, more chia, a 6-pack of micro-brews would be popular, or choose your own... Thank you in advance}
PLEASE RSVP to [email protected] or 616.204.4504 See you sooner than later, eh!?!?, +Andy G.aka snowshoe_hare

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts