And the SEPTEMBER TOES ON ROADS winner is …….

And the SEPTEMBER TOES ON ROADS winner is ....
_66090787_cdf_260213_swansea_city_victory_parade_07.jpg
United Kingdom!

Here are all the statistics ....

Top Ten Chapters:

1. UK 55 points
2. France 44 points
3. Norway 15 points
4. Illinois 13 points
5. Australia 12 points
5. Oregon 12 points
7. Ohio 9 points
8. Nederland 6 points
9. Idaho 4 points
10. Canada, Mexico, Georgia, Minnesota, Missouri, New York & Pennsylvania 3 points

Largest Team: UK (24)

Number of Chapters participated: 18

Number of Runners: 103

Top Performing Chapters:

France 2,363km
UK 1,649km
Australia 574km

Top Performers:

DNE Chris 440km (New York)
Lloc Coll 279km (France)
Patpiedsnus 266km (France)

Number of Runners in Winning Team doing 50km: 17

Number of Runners in Winning Team doing 25km: 4

Average Mileage of all Runners: 76km

Well done to everyone who participated. (The spreadsheet will remain live if anyone wants to do any further analysis.)

Please note that the next Toes on Roads will be in May 2015. This will be an every-man-and-woman-for-themselves stampede!

Don't forget to enter the Winter Challenge which started yesterday.

http://www.thebarefootrunners.org/threads/5th-annual-winter-challenge.17131/#post-162434

[SIZE=3][FONT=trebuchet ms]Kickin' it, props ta tha NHS, medicinal science, a gangbangin crew, a phat diet n' regular exercise, n' gettin naked, swimmin n' catchin rayz whenever I can[/FONT][/SIZE]
View all 13 featured items
In case anyone's wondering, the US had 55 total point, so if we do it by country we were tied with the UK for first :)

Very diplomatic Janson. If it was me, I'd have said "Devant la France" ;)

Well done America :)

Hey lets give a round of applause to Paul for riding herd on this contest for the past three months. Its been great fun, the Brits rallied from a devastating last-minute French offensive in August, and have truly shown the worth of their team-members.

All of us in France are going to work extra hard to build up our endurance before May 2015, so that we can distance (no pun intended ;-)) our competitors ! What with IBRD 2015, its going to be a heck of good month!

Cheers, Christian

Haha, I really enjoy that picture, Sir Paul.

Congrats to UK for beating those sneaky French from last month! Still reeling from that surprise mileage drop at the very end of August by Team France ;). Regardless, and interesting tactic I suppose.

Congrats to everyone who does this competition. It's good fun mixed with purpose; it's like a catalyst for picking up extra miles. I always look forward to charting my miles after I come in from a run.

Congratulations also to Norway. Close finish.

Congrats, all!

Reactions: paulbeales