aesthetics is important for you when you go barefoot?

narrowtoeboxisstupid

Barefooters
Sep 17, 2014
for me it is, aesthethics is personally important for me in every thing, i do nudism for example sometimes but because i love my body im very athletic if i'd be fat in some degree i'd stop doing it

i respect people with ugly bodies there are a lot of nudists that are fat and they are ok and so am i with them

when i go bf i need to have my feet tan otherwise i'd be embarrassed, also i never go bf with large pants because for me is personally more beauty to go with short pants and bf

Reactions: bare_ftazn
I think BF with blue jeans looks pretty good.

Outside of work, I'm either BF or in flip flops/sandals, so I keep them shaved, with nails short and clean, tan in summer.
Male feet are not the most attractive body part, so every little bit helps.
Little dirt on the soles is fine, unless hiking - then dirt/mud all over is a must!

I think BF with blue jeans looks pretty good.

Outside of work, I'm either BF or in flip flops/sandals, so I keep them shaved, with nails short and clean, tan in summer.
Male feet are not the most attractive body part, so every little bit helps.
Little dirt on the soles is fine, unless hiking - then dirt/mud all over is a must!
cool
they tend to be more ugly feet in men i think, but there are many males with beautiful feet isnt it?

i personally think white feet tend to be ugly (for boys and girls), am i the only one?
tan feet tends to be beautiful