Adidas AdiPURE Class Action

JosephW

Barefooters
Jun 25, 2012
In addition to being a runner myself, I am also a class action attorney. Adidas has recently been hit with claims that its adiPURE shoes that do not actually deliver the promised increased training efficiency and decreased risk of injury.

I believe that shoe companies should be held accountable for misleading advertising! My colleagues and I are investigating these claims and may be pursuing the class action. If you have purchased a pair of adiPURE shoes and are interested in joining the class action, contact me immediately (number and address deleted by administrator). There is no cost to join.

Who feels this post is a bit spammy and should be deleted?

I think people should have some common sense and read up on shoes that are different from the norm and learn how to properly use them instead of throwing them on, exercising like normal, and then trying to sue. There's no personal responsibility anymore.

Welcome to the forum!

I like that viewpoint, of course, but what would you all say about the too numerous to count injuries caused by traditional/conventional running shoes? Here we have been exposed to the false claims and marketing schemes thrown at us by the big name shoe companies for thirty plus years, yet no one is suing these companies.

I think people should have some common sense and read up on shoes that are different from the norm and learn how to properly use them instead of throwing them on, exercising like normal, and then trying to sue. There's no personal responsibility anymore.

Welcome to the forum!
Or as Dr. Nick Campitelli puts it:
If someone purchases a pair of gloves and strikes their finger while hammering a nail, are they entitled to sue the manufacturer of the glove, or should they learn how to use the hammer?

come now tj, i thought you want to sue them for your pain and suffering? he's definitely fishing but throw him a bone. only cost you if you win, right? if he does charge up front. fuget aboutit.

I asked in another thread. If he's serious, he will contact me.