2012 Mileage Club

I have gotten in over 4000km so far this year. Not sure if I will hit 5000km since I have a marathon at the end of this month and will start tapering next week.

Wow, that's 2,486 miles so far! All I can say is wow to you guys who can run those kinds of miles. I am so proud of you!

What do you mean, Matey?

What do you mean, Matey?

When I click the link, I get this:

Not Found

The requested URL /page/mileage-club was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

357.14 miles total so far. 192.84 miles barefoot and 164.3 in minshoes. Not sure how many more I will get in before the end of the year. Think I can get 142.86 more? Might be hard pressed unless I can keep from having anymore injuries and can increase my mileage to almost 18 miles a week... Ya, gonna be real hard pressed...

I had to go back to figure out what you were talking about. A little more info next time, please. That's a list I haven't added back to the site...yet. Soon though, or maybe not soon.

I had to go back to figure out what you were talking about. A little more info next time, please. That's a list I haven't added back to the site...yet. Soon though, or maybe not soon.

You mean you can't read my mind? Oh, wait...maybe that's a good thing. If you did, you'd need to go to intensive psychotherapy and then confession. Then you'd need to get some mental floss to clean out the nasty residue my thoughts are sure to leave behind...

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Of course you are a runner, Sid, a barefoot runner at that! :barefoot:

You should be proud, Agnesd. 1 - 85 is great!

Reactions: OdiarAmor and Sid
Looks like I will just fall short of 1000km, having said that, almost half of it was done since September, so hopefully if I am injury free next year, I should be able to do around 1500km, that will at least be my goal for 2013 !

Reactions: happysongbird
How many miles/kms did you get, Spidey? Can you get in anymore this next week? You still have a little time.

No boat anchor mileage is counted toward the 2012 certificate, sorry, only barefoot and minimalist. Perhaps, we can make a special note on the page though. How many miles did you run in boat anchors?

How many miles/kms did you get, Spidey? Can you get in anymore this next week? You still have a little time.
So far it is 920km, and will probably add about 25, if it really goes well, I could add 40 but thats it ! :cool:

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
No boat anchor mileage is counted toward the 2012 certificate, sorry, only barefoot and minimalist. Perhaps, we can make a special note on the page though. How many miles did you run in boat anchors?
OK - must have stepped off the planet for a while - I'll take a stab at guessing boat anchors must be big cushioned running shoes!!! D-oh!
I am proud to say that probably 99% of my running was barefoot - nothing worn at all. (I am presuming a small piece of duct tape over a cut on the bottom of the foot doesn't count as "minimalist footwear!)

Reactions: Sid
I stopped counting mileage in the beginning of May, but at the time I had 1,027 miles, all barefoot. I started to track some of my runs again in Nov. and December, and for those two months totaling 44 miles, drastic drop with my running. I always fizzle out towards the end of year.

So that is a total of 1,071 miles, recorded. Given the fact I missed 6 months of recording mileage, this number would be much higher, but need to go with the facts.

Give it a good guess, on the total Gent, and we will go with that. I trust you.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts