2012 Cheng-Qing Lake 澄清湖 6k

spoonerweb

Chapter Presidents
Sep 6, 2010
813高雄市左營區文府路178巷
Completed 6.25km in 21:45 and I won! I got first place. Second place was about a minute behind me. Within the first 1k, I was able to pass the leaders going up the first big hill. I have been working on a new form for hills and I think it really helped in this race. I still need to work on the downhills - too much noise. I can now say I am as fast now as I was when I was in high school.

Completed 6.25km in 21:45 and I won! I got first place. Second place was about a minute behind me. Within the first 1k, I was able to pass the leaders going up the first big hill. I have been working on a new form for hills and I think it really helped in this race. I still need to work on the downhills - too much noise. I can now say I am as fast now as I was when I was in high school.
Very nice! I know hill work has given me the advantge over those previously ahead of me in a couple of races.

Congrats! :barefoot:

A couple videos my wife took.

Congrats Jason! that's awesome!

幹得好!希爾鍛煉還清!;)

Sweet, Jason! I wish my hubby would be as excited about my running...oh wait! I guess I have to win one or something first. Hee.