2010 Mileage Club

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
The time is upon us. If you have or will reach 500 barefoot miles, 1,000 barefoot miles, 500 minimal miles, or 1,000 minimal miles, please send me (Barefoot TJ) a PM with your name and the miles ran, and we will induct you into the BRS's Mile Club. You will also get a nifty Certificate of Achievement in recognition for all your hard work...or fun. So be sure to let me know if you have earned this honor soon.

The thread's title is

The thread's title is 2010... I should have added that to the post as well. Sorry about that.

I wish I could be in 1000

I wish I could be in 1000 mile club (Maybe next year) but I have definitely hit 500 this year, all in my Vibrams. (well two pairs, a sharp rock killed my first pair)

Excellent, Guys!  Keep

Excellent, Guys! Keep posting your mileage! 2011 is just around the corner, and if you want to have made it into the very first mileage club, you would need to have posted your mileage. You get a nice, shiny certificate!

I'll end the year with

I'll end the year with approx. 570 miles if the weather holds out, looks like it will. I'm at 533 right now. ~15 miles in VFF's the rest barefoot.

At the beginning of the year I was planning for a 1000 mile year, but when I said that I guess forgot we were going to have a baby. No new babies in 2011 but I am starting college so hopefully I'll get to 500 again.

I will have 1500+ miles by

I will have 1500+ miles by the end of the year, most of them BF.

Since this is the 500-1000 mile club does that mean I don't qualify?

Dama, we'll just make a

Dama, we'll just make a special category for you. ;-)

Barefoot TJ wrote:Dama,

Barefoot TJ said:
Dama, we'll just make a special category for you. ;-)

Sweet!

Check out the new link at the

Check out the new link at the bottom of the site called "mile club," or click here: http://www.barefootrunners.org/build2/page/mileage-club

I will be listing the inductees on this page, so if you don't want your real name used, please PM me to let me know. Thanks!

Last call for anymore joiners

Last call for anymore joiners to the 2010 500, 1000, or 1500 Mile Clubs. If you think you've got the miles, post them here.

Lets see, I've done about 100

Lets see, I've done about 100 so far, so that means I need to do 100 miles on each of the next four days to make it by the end of the year. Thats not to much too soon is it?

Next year for sure though. Too bad I didn't start barefooting earlier, because I'm pretty sure I had like 700-800 shod miles. That would be motion control boat anchors, so it doesn't count.

I end up with 1555 miles for

I end up with 1555 miles for 2010 almost most of them BF.

Bruno, where those miles

Bruno, where those miles barefoot, minimal, or a combination of both? And what is your full name? I will get you an shiny new certificate too and add you to the list. You can PM me. Thanks.

Do we only count barefoot

Do we only count barefoot miles? If so I need to go back and record that stuff in my shiny new Daily Mile account. I didn't count miles last year cause I was lazy and coming off injury, but this year I am going for 1000 (combined barefoot/minimalist).