2 hour barefoot run

Barefoot Gentile

Barefooters
Apr 5, 2010
Fairfield, CT
Out the door at 5:00am this morning for a 2 hour barefoot run, I was battling 25 mpw head winds the whole time as well, that was an added challenge. Felt like I was running like a turtle, that wind was no joke. 38 degrees but felt like 28 with the wind chill, feet were nice and toasty though, never once got cold. I still have this little shard of glass in my foot from yesterdays run, some of the chip-n-seal roads were hitting that spot right on at times, amazing how something so small can feel so massive. I might dig it out today, but I like to let it rise to the top first.

Feb. has been a treat, this is my 8th barefoot run for this month, last year I think I ran barefoot once in Feb. Nice to start the season early.

Impressive!  2 hour run

Impressive! 2 hour run injured, you give me hope to get there some day! And it has been warm here in PA too, I had a great run on Thursday when it was 65 out. (only 1 mile though, desperately trying to hold myself back to avoid injury) Bummer that it was such a short reprieve from the weather, we are expecting snow Tuesday. (but maybe a blessing in disguise as it may force me to rest more)

Liz

so, what you're saying, adam,

so, what you're saying, adam, is that you're an addict? :)

i know sometimes when I go out despite some discomfort i end up having a great time. But the little shard of glass sounds like it'd make for some sharp moments of pain. Did you just bear it or did your body adjust some how to relieve pressure on that point?

Fellow running addict here

Fellow running addict here which is why doing a measly 1 mile is killing me! But hey, running with glass in your foot for 2 hours makes you sound like you are hard core, I like it!

Liz

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test