:)

jldeleon

Barefooters
Apr 9, 2011
Oregon
Happy 3 Year running anniversary to me! Thanks to the Barefoot Running Society, without whose existence, I would not be able to run at all -cuz regular running shoes kill me. Thank you to Mikey for keeping me motivated in the beginning, and for pushing me to do things I would have never otherwise done - i.e. 100% barefoot on gravel and mud and obstacle courses. Thanks to Dr. Stoxen for teaching the world invalueable trigger point release that has kept me running pain and tension free. And to my two running idols Krista and Vanessa!

Great stuff! Cheers!

Reactions: jldeleon
Congrats Jen. It's been a fun three years. No "manifesto" this year? Your post is barely longer than my posts. Mike is going to call you Mrs. Short Speak.

Lol, ya, I know. I think I was on the wrong meds the last three years. :)

Happy 3 Year running anniversary to me! Thanks to the Barefoot Running Society, without whose existence, I would not be able to run at all -cuz regular running shoes kill me. Thank you to Mikey for keeping me motivated in the beginning, and for pushing me to do things I would have never otherwise done - i.e. 100% barefoot on gravel and mud and obstacle courses. Thanks to Dr. Stoxen for teaching the world invalueable trigger point release that has kept me running pain and tension free. And to my two running idols Krista and Vanessa!
happy bare- day ;)