Welcome to The Australia Chapter of The Barefoot Runners Society!
Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi - is not the cry of a barefoot runner feeling the pain as he runs barefoot. The only sound is laughter and joy as we run learning to feel with our feet thus gaining greater enjoyment and ensuring pain free and injury free running.
Welcome to the Aussie Chapter of the growing Barefoot movement.
We hope to
1. Educate - provide a forum for learning and sharing
2. Connect - people who want to meet people to run with, talk to etc.
3. Organise events, workshops, races
So barefooters and those interested in trying barefoot running can connect, run together and learn together and share the message of pain and injury free running.
Please feel empowered to
- spread the word
- proactively make suggestions and launch initiatives
- share your experiences and learnings